My opinions,adventures and diversions.

Sunday, March 4, 2007

tom.matson - Merry Christmas From Sunny Troy New Hampshire!

tom.matson - Merry Christmas From Sunny Troy New Hampshire!

Yesterday was a little chilly here in New England, 60 degreees, but that’s all right because its a dry heat and it really doesn't give you much of a sun burn this time of year. I hope Kim gets me a new pair of flip flops for Christmas because I could sure use some new winter boots.

Sophie was looking to come in because it was too hot outside>>


Kim took a break from shopping to relax

I decided that since I've done no Christmas shopping, I was up shit creek, but I found a Paddle and worked my way out. >>

Kim Put on a summer frock and went out to pick berries.

Larry is waiting for Santa to bring him a ankle to latch on to>>

Merry Christmas, and best wishes to you and your’s! Keep your sunscreen on

Tom & Kim


No comments: